Our Heartfelt Thanks –
This year, we’ve all had to navigate extraordinary challenges that we never imagined we’d be facing. Your understanding, flexibility and trust have filled us with immense gratitude.
As we endure these world events, we are dedicated to providing medical care while minimizing the risk of community spread of the COVID-19 virus. As part of this, our facilities are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis, in-step with all CDC recommendations and guidelines.
As our state moves through the phased opening approach, Cascade Veterinary Clinics has decided to continue curbside service to maintain protection to both our clients and staff, while remaining compliant with mandated capacity limitations.
To prepare for your visit with us, please be aware of the curbside service for regular exams, appointments, and pick-ups/drop-offs of medication and diet refills.
What to expect:
- The safety of you, our staff, and your pets are our first priority.
- Call us when you arrive for your appointment to check in with our Care Coordinators: 509-663-0793
- We will greet you outside to collect your pet, to safely complete their examination and treatment inside our facility.
- We will consult with you by phone, while you wait safely outside or in your vehicle, and will return your pet to you when the appointment is complete.
- Picking up medications or prescription diets? Please call when arriving at the clinic, and we will bring the items directly to your vehicle.
As always, our Care Coordinators are available to assist you, or please contact me directly: Misty.Ray@CascadeVetClinic.com / 509-663-0793
Human Resources Manager
Offering modern diagnostics, preventive care, urgent & ER care.
Pet Obesity Awareness Month
A little extra weight can be a BIG problem, creating greater risk for ailments and less quality of life.
We have been helping pets in
the Wenatchee Valley for over 50 years.